Little Yıldız And Tonton Aydede Reading Tale

 Little star, how beautiful That was pretty sweet. Tonton moon grandfather to him, He taught good things. Once upon a time. Once upon a time, at the very top of a dark night in a sieve, the moon and the little star met again. Little star Tonton saluted to the moon, Tonton smiled at the little star at the moon, and then they both took their places in the sky. While a long night awaited them, the little star sneezed, "Sneezing." Tonton Aydede turned that way and said, “There is frost tonight. It would have been better if you had dressed a little tighter.” The little star nodded: "You're right, on the moon, but I forgot to take my coat when I left the house, then I forgot my key, so I couldn't go back and get my coat either. Now I can't do my homework because I forgot my school bag at home," he said. Indeed, since it was his job to stay in the sky all night, he wouldn't be able to do his homework. Because the stars come to the sky at night and cannot leave their place until day. Aydede shook her huge head from side to side, "But little star, a star, can't be so forgetful at this age, how many tasks do you have anyway? " said. The little star was a little embarrassed, her cheeks red, but she started counting her duties: “Brushing my teeth, doing my homework, commuting, not forgetting my key when I leave the house.” He stopped and could not find anything else to count. She looked at him and smiled. He said, "You have a few tasks, you forget to do half of them." The little star took out toothpaste and brush from his pocket and said, "But I never forget to brush my teeth three times a day." Then he brushed his teeth well, using his small toothbrush and toothpaste. Tonton asked the white cloud on the moon that night, the white cloud stood for a few minutes where the little star was, at that time the little star found his mother and took the key, then he came home with his school bag. That night, he had finished all his homework by morning, and the next night, he put on his coat when he came to his watch in the sky. She has become one of Tonton Aydede's favorite smart stars. Look in the sky Tonton is on the moon and the little star is winking at us again. Did you see ?

Reacties